Terms & Conditions
- Use of the facilities at Hounds Unleashed are at the user’s own risk. Hounds unleashed is not liable for injury to vehicles or animals.
- Users must ensure that the gate to the enclosure is latched both when opening and closing to prevent damage from gate swinging.
- Users must remove all dog poo from the site before leaving. Bags are provided if required.
- Owners should ensure that their dogs are up to date with vaccinations and worming programmes to ensure the safety of all users.
- Dogs should not be left unattended at any time.
- Do not permit any dogs out of your vehicle until the previous customer has vacated the field and has returned their dog to their vehicle.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.
- When you leave the pens please ensure that the gate is securely closed.
- Clean mains water is available via the tap on the shed.
- Users must not divulge any lock codes to a third party.
- Payments: Clients are required to pay for the booking in advance using the online system.
- Clients who fail to attend for their appointment or leave the field early will still be liable for the whole hire charge.
- Hounds Unleashed reserves the right to refuse any application for the hiring of the exercise areas without being required to give any reason for such refusal.
- Hounds Unleashed reserves the right to refuse admission or to evict any person from the premises at their discretion.
- Any children under the age of 16 should be supervised at all times.
- Clients are not permitted to bring on to the site any article of a flammable or explosive character, or that produces an offensive smell, or CFC, or any oil, electrical or gas or any other apparatus.
- If your dog or contact dogs show any signs of sickness please arrange a change of booking.
- Use of equipment: It is the sole responsibility of the user to assess the safety and/or suitability of any equipment, provided or rented for the dogs use, including any equipment in situ. The management of Hounds Unleashed will not except any liability whatsoever for injury or death to any animal or person.
- We will keep your details on file to enable us to process this booking. By registering on the booking system you agree to us holding this information.
- All the data you provide to Hounds Unleashed is given by your consent and is of legitimate interest to enable you to receive confirmation and reminder emails which detail the entry code to the field.
- It is vital to have contact details so that we may reach you in an emergency such as field closure or sudden code change.
- The security and privacy of your information is taken seriously, and the information will not be shared with others without your written consent.
- Hounds Unleashed reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions.